Hilding Anders is owned by Arle Capital Partners, MezzVest and Hilding Anders management representatives.
Arle Capital Partners
Arle Capital Partners is a London-based private equity partnership established in April 2011 following a management buyout from Candover Partners, which acquired Hilding Anders in 2006.
Arle brings together an accomplished team of investment professionals and proven international business leaders managing over €2bn of investments for a diverse global investor base.
Arle has a disciplined, highly focused approach to private equity with a reputation for taking an active approach to ownership and partnering with the strongest business leaders. They encourage their portfolio companies to think globally and to expand into emerging markets from their strong European foundations of proprietary technology and technical know-how.
Since 2009, MezzVest is as a head representative to a number of investment funds, part-owner in Hilding Anders. MezzVest is a London-based investment company that invests primarily in companies with head offices in Western Europe.
The business concept is to enter into long-term ownership and to act as lender to cash flow-generating companies that are owned by venture capital, operate in non-cyclical industries and are established in stable, European markets.
A number of managers in leading positions at Hilding Anders form the third owner of the company.
- 1939 Hilding Andersson opens a furniture factory in Bjärnum.
- 1958 Olle Andersson takes over after his father’s retirement.
- 1987 Olle Andersson is succeeded by his daughter Ann-Charlotte and her husband, who continue to keep the full ownership of the company in the family.
- 1999 Hilding Anders merges with Apax Intressenter and brings in new owners from Swedish venture capital companies Atle and Nordic Capital.
- 2003 Bahrain-based venture capital company Investcorp becomes owner.
- 2006 UK-based venture capital company Candover is the new owner and makes the decision to become the world’s leading bed manufacturer.
- 2009 London-based investment company MezzVest, a head representative to a number of investments funds, becomes part-owner in Hilding Anders.
- 2011 Candover becomes Arle Capital Partners.